Friday, September 11, 2009

Empty Nest




Can’t believe how fast the time has gone by. I didn’t realize how long it has been since I last posted. Talking about time going by fast, my youngest has gone away to school. So I am not totally an empty nester, she will be coming home on weekends but it is different. I don’t have too many friends that are at this stage in their life, so I am just going with the flow. No wonder us women go crazy at this stage of our lives, dealing with menopause, empty nest syndrome getting old and any thing else that is going on in our lives. Anyone else feel the same? How did you cope or coping with this time in your life?
Here is one of my projects I did with my stamping buddies. They are my rock. Thanks Donna for taking the pictures for me.

1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

sending you big hugs honey, I don't know if we will ever be empty nesters, so I am feeling a little envious.

Love ya,
Di

Blog Archive