Sunday, September 25, 2011

Christmas Decor


Good morning everyone. I have been trying to do this project for a while. I remember years ago, making these Christmas balls with acrylic paints or I think we would use crystal lacquer. IF you didn't get the paint or crystal lacquer just right then there would be spots on the inside that the glitter wouldn't hold on to. It was very painful to make, for me anyways. Well I found this stuff called Glitter It. It makes it so easy. You pour it inside of your Christmas ball, swoosh it around, then turn the ball upside down to get rid of the excess. I then poured in my Glitter Ritz. Love this glitter. I then used Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs & tags die cut to cut out the tags. I first put the 2 way tape on a piece of silver cardstock. Cut out the round tag, you then peel off the top layer of tape and sprinkle the glitter ritz over tag. Rub the glitter, this makes it shine. There you have a matching tag to go with your colour of Christmas ball.Then I made another tag with same die cut and stamped Merry on it. The Merry is from a stamp set called Joy2stamp.I hope you enjoyed making this project as I did.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive