Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mildmay

Hi Everyone,
Happy Sunday. I tried to blog from Paisley but couldn't do it. Don't think I had enough juice in the lap top, so that is why I am late. Been scrap booking with a bunch of fun ladies. Had a great time and lots of laughs.It was a productive weekend, I got a few projects done and some that I was expecting to do. You know what I am talking about. You see someone do a card or a page and you just have to do one for your self. Don't matter that you brought all this stuff to work on. Crazy. For example Rose had bought a card made with this stamp. So she bought the stamp and I had to use it. She got the card and stamp from a store in Mildmay called Scrapbook Shop. The stamp is called Sisters and the company is Rubbernecker. Love Love these stamps. They are very vintage, right up my alley. Sheila is getting these stamps in, so keep checking ScrappinGreatDeals web site.
I used Black Versa Fine to stamp the image,then I used Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Crackle paint to cover over the girls. The paper is from Graphic45 Christmas line, this paper is called Christmas Carol.
Thanks again Lori, Sheila, Rose, Carol, Vicki,Joan, Marie, Melissa, Marg, Marg and anyone else who I have forgotten your name.
Thanks for looking and I hope you had a great day.

1 comment:

Donna S said...

What a cute stamp! It would be great for a sister's or friend's birthday card. Love the card you made with it!

Blog Archive