Thursday, July 26, 2012

Memory Box Christmas in July Class

Good Morning Everyone,

Yeh we have rain here.We need the rain badly like everyone else. But when it rains, this is the time I like to go to my craft room and work on my projects. Put some good music on and rock it.

On Monday I will be teaching a class at Scrappin'Great Deals with the Memory Box Dies. Christmas in July Card Class. Love these dies. They are so easy to use and they are so delicate.





Most of the time I like to get grungy with my projects, that is why I am a Tim Holtz fan but sometimes I like the very clean look. No inking the edges.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

2 comments:

Donna S said...

I love how these turned out! Very pretty!

Donna S said...

I love how these turned out! Very pretty!

Blog Archive