Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bee 4me

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great Halloween last night. I love to see the little ones dressed up. Too bad the weather was not cooperating. I don't think the  kids mind as long as their treat bags were getting full.
Today I want to share with you one of my cards for the {stamp of life}. The stamp set is called Bee4me,it is the November club set. Check out the gallery to see what the designers have come up with this cute stamp set.


 I used the fancy labels to make the window frame and I put acetate in between the frame to make it look more like a window. Hard to tell with this picture. Still working on my photo skills.

Have a great day and thanks for looking,

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

He's adorable!! I like the way you used the fancy shape for a window!!! I like that you are posting more often too!!!
Luv ya
Jacqui

Blog Archive