Sunday, June 30, 2013

Project Life


Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Canada Day Weekend. What a lovely weekend this has turned out to be. Just wanted to share with you my next project.  I think I am like most of you and that I am years behind in my scrap booking. Scrap booking was not like it was 30 years ago. Took a picture, hopefully got everyone in the picture and then slap it in an album. Only a few got in to an album. Anytime I went to sort through my pictures, it just got to over whelming. I got tired of looking at them and trying to figure out what to do with them. That is why I can do a layout with no pictures. LOL. So my goal is to take my pictures and get them in to an album. With Project life I will be able to do that. Almost everything is done for you, just add some journaling and presto, you have a page done. You can still add some embellishments or not. It is up to you how much detail you want to put in to it.






They even have suggestion on where to put some of the cards. Andrea and I will be having a Project Life Crop on Friday July 12, starting at 6:30. You can register here. Please join us, it is a great way to get started on your project. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive