Sunday, January 12, 2014

Vintage Santa

Good Morning Everyone,

I want to share with you my collage pages that I did for our last Art Journal Class. I had a lot of fun doing these pages.

My inspiration came from  the Santa from My Minds Eye Christmas Paper Vintage Christmas. I  used Christmas Dictionary from My Minds Eye to make my background. I cut up different sizes of squares. To glue down my squares and Santa I used Rangers Glue and Seal. To paint my background I used Tim Holtz distress paints, mustard seedrusty hingescattered straw and metallic bronze. I finished the edges around Santa and pages with Vintage Photo distress ink.

Next I stamped the pages with Tim Holtz snowflake stamp from Blueprint Christmas stamp set.
To give my pages some dimensions I used embossing paste mixed with acrylic paint and Tim Holtz Holly stencil. I added red Diva Decor pen to make the berries. On the tree I used Decoart Snow Writer to pop up the snow.
For the words I used plain white Thickers and painted them with Tim Holtz distress paint gathered twigs.






Thanks for looking and I hope to see you out at our next Art Journal Class. Have a great day. 

Kim

No comments:

Blog Archive