Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mod Flower Die

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Mother's Day,

Last week I posted a card using the Mod Flower Die, so this is another card I did using the same die.  But this time I made a stencil by cutting it out with scrap paper. You could use stencil paper but it is a little thick and you don't get all the details that is in this die.  I placed the stencil over my Bristol Smooth card stock and sprayed with  Prima's Bloom Spray, Sunshine.   Don't know if you can see in the picture that there is a nice shimmer to the spray. I also used Thanks Cloud from Memory Box for my sentiment. You get a 2 for one with this die. You can use the cut outs together or separately. I used both. I popped up the cloud part.  If you come out to Scrappin' Great Deals this Wednesday you will be able to make this card. Just remember to bring your basic tool kit and food donation for the food bank.





Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive