Sunday, May 18, 2014

Project Life

Project Life and Oakwood Inn Retreat

Good Morning Everyone,

What a beautiful day, hope you are enjoying it. This morning I want to share with you one of the kits that we will have available to purchase on line or at the retreat. I am sure many of you have heard of project life, well this is my take on project life. I have a lot of family pictures that are not like the pictures we take now. They are not pictures that I want to use on 2 page layouts but they are important enough for me to put them in an album. So Lynn and I came up with our own project life kits.






You will receive 2 photo pocket pages, 2 sheets of journaling designer paper and embellishments to complete these 2 pages. Nice thing about it the backside is already to add more pictures.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive